- AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization for people over 50.
- National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Advocates for the elderly by providing litigation, research and consultation to attorneys and organizations, including gov't low-income programs.
- Resource for senior citizens includes community spotlight, forums, chat, newsletter and memory-lane trivia contest.
- Daily news and features for senior citizens covering aging, health, politics, government programs and more.
- Tutorials for those over 50 on computer technology and the Internet.
- Third Age
- Offers articles, news, personals, and forums especially for those of baby-boomer age.
- USAGov for Seniors
- Provides information and links of interest to Seniors.