Buddhism(5) Hinduism(1) Islam(3)
- Academic Info - Religion Gateway
- Directory of resources for the study of religion presented in a well-organized and consistent manner. Covers major faiths.
- Adherents.com - Religion Statistics
- Collection of church membership and religion adherent statistics. Over 40,000 statistics for over 4,200 faith groups.
- American Religion Data Archive
- Free resource available to researchers interested in quantitative data on American religion.
- Bible Gateway - Search the Bible
- Search multiple Bible versions in nine languages.
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- Defines and explains terms used in Catholicism, such as Holy Ghost, and offers a synopsis of this Christian faith.
- Freedom From Religion Foundation
- National organization of freethinkers atheists, agnostics in Madison, Wisconsin, working to keep state and church separate and to educate the public about the views of nontheists.
- Religion News Service
- Journal has addressed religious, ethical, spiritual and moral issues for more than 60 years. Includes news, commentary and religious calendars.
- Religions of the World
- Brief essays on the religions of the world and religious festivals.
- Religious Tolerance
- Ontario-based group that has compiled 550 essays providing background on over 60 religions and many contemporary religious issues.
- Details this Indian philosophy's teachings, emblems and ceremonies and festivals. Includes translated scriptures and contemporary articles.
- The World of Religions
- Explores the world of the various religions.
- Buddhism - About.com
- Introduction to Buddhist Principles, especially those which are considered to be basic to understanding Buddhism.
- Buddhism - Fundamental
- Buddhist Instruction Ministry provides explanations of the teachings of the Buddha, based on the ancient Pali Canon text.
- Buddhism - Modern
- Site dedicated to Rama and meditation. Learn from the past, be prepared for the future, live in the present!
- Zen Buddhism
- Extensive list of resources includes links to Zen newsletters, classes, practice centers, sacred texts, bookstores and event calendars.
- Zen Guide
- Use this resource to research the history and core tenets of Zen Buddhism, or check out related philosophy links.
- Hinduism - About.com
- Place to explore everything about Hinduism and various aspects of this unique and universal 'religion', with your About Guide Subhamoy Das.
- Islam - EAWC
- Exploring Ancient World Cultures - Islam
- Islam 101
- Educational site on Islam, its civilization and culture. Includes introductory course on Islam and presents views on contemporary issues.
- Islamic Studies
- Resources for the study of Islam, Qur'an, hadith, Sunnah, Sufism, Sufi orders, Islam in the modern world, Muslim women, Islamic art, architecture, music, and history.
- Erratic Impact
- Philosophy Research Study Guide - categorized by history, subject and author.
- Guide to Philosophy on the Internet
- Collection of online philosophy resources. Well-organized, easy to navigate, regularly updated.
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Developing online encyclopedia of philosophy, covering philosophers, terms, and systems of thought. Includes a collection of texts.
- The Ism Book
- A field guide to the Nomenclature of Philosophy
- Meta-Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- List of terms and names linked to the major encyclopedias and dictionaries of philosophy on the internet.
- Philosophy Around the Web
- Collection of links to philosophers, philosophies, events, journals, departments and jobs.
- Philosophy Links
- Collection of links.
- Philosophy Pages
- Aids to the study of philosophy, including study guide, dictionary, timeline, discussion of major philosophers, and links to e-texts.
- RefDesk - Philosophy
- Virtual encyclopedia of philosophy and religion compiles links to pages dedicated to the study of these subjects.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Constantly updated publication from Stanford University features philosophers, theories, and terms.
- Su Tzu's Chinese Philosophy Page
- Online resources about Taoism, I Ching and the Tao Te Ching. Also provides links to pages about Chinese culture.
- WWW Virtual Library: Philosophy