- George E. Ohr Arts & Cultural Center
- Online information for the George Ohr Museum, including membership information.
- Manship House Museum
- A Gothic Revival home, built in 1857, restored and opened to the public by the State Department of Archives and History.
- Mississippi Museum of Art
- Information on Mississippi's largest art museum, including hours, admissions charges, programs, and permanent collections.
- Mississippi Music Hall of Fame
- Showcases Mississippi musicians and encourages public interest in and education about Mississippi's music heritage.
- Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame and Museum
- Celebrating Mississippi's athletes through memorabilia displays, up-to-the-minute technology that connects today's sports fans with legendary stars and bright new prospects.
- Museum of the Southern Jewish Experience
- Private, not-for-profit corporation which interprets, documents, and preserves the long and rich tradition of Jewish life in the South.
- Old Capitol Museum
- Mississippi's restored state capitol building now serves as the state's official historical museum, featuring locally organized exhibits.
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art
- Has a bio of the artist, previews of exhibits, an events calendar, and a downloadable membership form.