- Center for Governmental Technology
- Leader in the development and implementation of technical assistance and educational programs for local government officials.
- Freedom Hills Green Party
- Political organization based in Oxford, Mississippi. Dedicated to social justice, ecology, grassroots democracy, and nonviolence.
- Governor Haley Barbour
- Information on the governor's office, photo gallery, calendar, and biographical information for the Governor and First Lady.
- Mississippi Bar
- Connects lawyers and legal specialists across the state. Find publications, a member directory, group events, and association regulations.
- Mississippi Census Quickfacts
- Data from U.S. Census, including a listing of local Census data centers and breakdown of Congressional districts.
- Mississippi College Republican Federation
- Contact information for member clubs in the state.
- Mississippi Contract Procurement Center, Inc.
- Mississippi Electronic Portal to Federal, State and Local Government Contracts
- Mississippi County Tax
- Provides online access to county property tax and appraisal information.
- Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development
- Learn more about doing business, retiring, or making movies in Mississippi.
- Mississippi Department of Human Services
- Aims to promote personal responsibility among its citizens by providing such resources as community, job and youth services.
- Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services
- Created to improve long-range planning coordination and establish a central point responsible for the fiscal management of data processing functions in state agencies, institutions of higher learning, and community colleges.
- Mississippi Department of Marine Resources
- Includes information for licensing and regulations.
- Mississippi Department of Public Safety
- Provides information on road conditions, state highway patrol, most wanted list, sex offender registry, and contact numbers.
- Mississippi Division of Child Support Enforcement
- Provides information about programs, guidelines, procedures, and available services.
- Mississippi Economic Council
- Since 1949, has served as the "voice of business" before the Mississippi Legislature and as the state chamber of commerce.
- Mississippi Elections Division
- Information for voters about upcoming elections, candidates, and registration.
- Mississippi Humanities Council
- Supports activities that help all understand themselves and others by furthering knowledge of history, literature, philosophy, and other disciplines concerned with human values and experiences.
- Mississippi League of Women Voters
- Review recommendations from the longstanding nonpartisan watchdog group. Find voting registration details and political information.
- Mississippi Legal Resources
- Links to Mississippi Judiciary, courts, supreme court and appeals court and trial court opinions, case law and legal Sites, Government, Law Schools, Statutes and Legal searches.
- Mississippi Legislative Bill Status System
- Information on bills currently before the Mississippi Legislature, updated daily during legislative sessions (January-April).
- Mississippi Municipal League
- Organization of municipal governments around the state.
- Mississippi Office of the State Auditor
- Information about the state auditor's office as well as financial audit reports for state agencies and counties.
- Mississippi Republican Party
- Peruse current events, the party platform, and lists of party and elected officials. Provides contact information.
- Mississippi Rules of Procedure
- Mississippi Rules of Civil Procedure
- Mississippi Secretary of State
- Information regarding election law, public lands, and formation of Mississippi corporations.
- Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy
- Includes regulatory information on CPA licensing and exam, statutes, rules and regulations, and downloadable forms.
- Mississippi State Documents
- Digital collection of public documents for the state of Mississippi, provided by the Mississippi Library Commission
- Mississippi State Legislature
- Lists House of Representatives and Senate members and committees.
- Mississippi State Tax Commission
- Offers tax information and filing services. Find out how to start and register a business in Mississippi.
- Mississippi Treasury Department
- Provides financial management of public funds and promotes economic prosperity. Search for unclaimed property.
- Official Web Site of Mississippi
- Politics1: Directory of Mississippi State & Congressional Candidates
- Directory of Mississippi candidates, elections, political parties, daily state news sources & more.
- Public Health Statistics
- Order birth certificates, death records, and marriage records.
- State of Mississippi Judiciary
- Search for current and past cases. Search the Mississippi Code (State Laws).
- State Fire Academy of Mississippi
- Providing instruction and support to fire departments throughout the State of Mississippi.
- USDC - Southern District of MS
- United States District Court
- Vital Records Information for Mississippi
- Where to obtain copies of vital records (birth, death and marriage certificates). Includes addresses for offices in every county.