- AllRefer Health
- Authorative and credible information on more than 4000 health topics.
- AMA - American Medical Association
- Search for physicians by name or speciality
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Online resources, news, views and meetings for members of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Includes infectious disease index and other publications about infectious diseasess
- Hardin Meta Directory
- Guides, publications, and news sources for a variety of health-related subjects. Browse by disease or specialty.
- Health Hotlines
- Directory of health-related organizations that operate toll-free telephone services
- Resource from the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services provides prevention and self-care advice, health news, and online journals.
- Learn hospital and health plan ratings, find physicians and see nursing home ratings. Includes profiles on dentists and chiropractors.
- Information on symptoms and treatment for mental health, diabetes, asthma, allergy and more.
- Journal of the American Medical Association offers an archive of articles. Learn about common and uncommon health issues.
- Mayo Clinic
- A comprehensive resource for timely and accurate medical information from experts.
- Med Help International
- Provides a consumer health information library, medical specialty forums, patient-to-patient networking and daily news.
- Editors and physician writers research submitted questions and publish answers.
- View the manuals, research medical information, explore the interactive information about your health.
- My Optum Health
- Medical and health care resources for patients, their families, friends, health care workers and physicians.
- National Health Information Center
- National referral service puts consumers with health questions in touch with organizations that help.
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Reports of important medical research worldwide, with notice of upcoming medical meetings.
- Official U.S. Government Medicare Information
- Provides official program profile, plan details, and publications. Features FAQs, nursing home comparisons, and Spanish translation.
- Guide to health fraud and quackery in the health and nutrition industries.
- Search this index by keyword or imprint codes for over 4,000 drugs and their side effects.
- U. S. National Library of Medicine
- Index of resources for services, databases, publications, research activities, for the world's largest biomedical library.
- Includes consumer site, Web RN, Health Teacher and the member's center.
- World Health Organization
- Directing and coordinating authority on international health work that strives to bring the highest level of health.