- Code of Federal Regulations
- Searchable database from the House of Representatives Internet Law Library. With background information and FAQs.
- Commerce Business Daily
- Daily list of U.S. government procurement invitations, contract awards, subcontracting leads, sales surplus property and foreign business opportunities.
- Congressional Pictorial Directory
- Online version of the Congressional Pictorial Directory
- Federal Election Commission
- Provides a candidate and committee guide, highlights of the upcoming election and reports on campaign finance.
- Federal Libraries & Information Center
- Find educational programs, publications and services.
- Access regional statistics, data, news and studies for more than 70 federal agencies.
- Searchable database of government information available on the Web.
- Federal, state and local directory of official government and court web sites. Includes links to all branches of federal and state government.
- Government Printing Office
- Large databases of government information products. Includes video and audio files.
- Access US executive, judicial, and legislative branch information.
- Grant information and search tool for federal grants.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- The Digital Daily, online version of the IRS. Download tax forms. Read latest news.
- Library of Congress
- Largest US cultural institution collection of books and other media. Search databases and view multimedia exhibits and news.
- Mississippi State Documents
- Digital collection of public documents for the state of Mississippi, provided by the Mississippi Library Commission
- Mission news, science, education resources plus funding, procurement, and commercial application of technology.
- National Technical Information Service
- Centralized source for the sale of scientific, technical, engineering, and related business information produced by or for the US government.
- "One Stop Shop" for U.S. Govermnent Recalls
- SBA - U.S. Small Business Administration
- Tips on starting, expanding, and financing your business from the U.S. Government.
- Supreme Court of the U. S.
- Reference a wealth of materials about the highest court in the country on its official Web site.
- Thomas - Legislative Information
- Library of Congress site with information on US Congress legislation, congressional records and committee reports.
- U. S. Census Bureau
- Resource for social, demographic, and economic statistics.
- U. S. Code
- Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the U.S. House of Representatives provides a database containing the laws of the United States.
- U. S. Constitution Online
- Resource dedicated to the Constitution provides text versions of the document and photos of the original.
- U. S. Copyright Office
- Provides general copyright and licensing registration details. Includes guides to publications, legislation and international copyright law.
- U. S. Court of Appeals
- Opinions and local rules of the US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- U. S. Dept. Of Justice - Americans with Disabilities Act
- Features technical assistance materials, information line, settlement information, and new or proposed regulations.
- U. S. Geological Survey
- Search publications and maps for geoscientists from the nation's largest earth science research and information agency.
- U. S. House of Representatives
- Get congressional member and committee information as well as floor schedules. Learn about the legislative process, and locate tourist resources.
- U. S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Search the database, which includes news, statutes, and international treaties.
- U. S. Postal Service
- Official site, featuring postage rate calculator, Express Mail tracking, ZIP codes, and change of address forms.
- U. S. States Senate
- Information on members and committees. Read a Senate history, and take a virtual tour of the Capitol.
- United States Government website that enables the public to rapidly find government information.
- The White House
- Official web site for the White House and President George W. Bush.
- Online home for America's military community.
- Naval Vessel Register
- Official inventory of the US Navy's ships, submarines, and service crafts.
- U.S. Air Force
- Find news, career information, a virtual library, an index of links and an image bank.
- U.S. Army
- News and public relations plus database of army installations, major commands, army recruiting, veterans and retirement information.
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Offers news and details of services provided. Learn about its history and view images of personnel in action.
- U.S. Marine Corps
- News, history, image library and career information. Includes a list of units and a marine locator.
- U.S. Navy Battleships
- Complete list of the battleships that have served in the U.S. Navy.